spacer
Tutto su Magic: Mazzi, Spoiler, News, Regole, Consigli e MtG Arena
Aggiungici agli AmiciSeguici su TwitterInstagram

[M20] Sorin, Signore S. Imperioso / Imperious Bloodlord

Tutto ciò che riguarda le speculazioni di carte, espansioni, e altre mestizie!

Re: [M20] Sorin, Signore Sanguinario Imperioso / Imperious B

Messaggioda Alex » 4 mar '24, 13:07

Aggiornamento mercato USA Marzo: "This week in the world of Magic finance, some of the biggest winners come to us from last weekend's Pro Tour Murders at Karlov Manor. The breakout deck of the event (and eventually the winning deck) was Rakdos Vampires and the two key cards in the deck - Vein Ripper and Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord - both saw massive price increases with Vein Ripper jumping 75% to $27 and Sorin doubling up to $47. While the Vampire deck seems powerful, from a finance perspective, I'd be looking to sell my copies now into the hype. This is likely the peak for both cards. Remember last winter when Indomitable Creativity came out of nowhere to win a Pro Tour? It too spiked up to around $40, but today it's back down to under $10. "
Alex
Elder
Elder

Re: [M20] Sorin, Signore S. Imperioso / Imperious Bloodlord

Messaggioda Alex » 4 apr '24, 10:05

Aggiornamento mercato USA Aprile: Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord is still increasing thanks to Vampires in Pioneer, gaining another 41% this week to a massive $64. If you need Sorin, you'll save a bunch of money by looking for the Secret Lair printing, which is still readily available on sites like TCGplayer for around $35 - nearly half the price of the Core Set 2020 version. If you aren't playing with your copies, I'd look to sell them now while prices are high. It wasn't that long ago that Liliana of the Veil (borderless) was a $100 card. Thanks to metagame shifts and reprintings, it's now $13. Sooner or later this will happen with Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord, which makes holding extra copies risky.

Prezzo Medio USA € 47, Prezzo Medio Card Trader € 39 in crescita.

Sposto TOPIC in Speculazioni.
Alex
Elder
Elder

Precedente

Torna a Speculazioni